html





Monday, March 9, 2009

The Crotch of Jamba


Well....
Jeremy and I had spent hours driving around doing nothing just hanging out and we had a craving for Pink Starburst Jamba. Now if you are like me your first question is... what the hey is a pink starbust jamba... that is most definetly not on the old menu and totally not on the new small condensed menu... well as I learned this summer it is a true drink, you just have to know to ask. Pink Starburst as well as White GummiBear, Thank you Jesus, and a few others are all apart of this hidden secret Jamba lovers menu.
Well we kept using the Garmin trying to find a Jamba so we could satisy this craving but we were out of luck. We could not find a Jamba. Ah ha! Finally the Garmin has located the target.. now if we could only find it.
Driving down little streets turn after turn and finally we see it.. at the corner of a busy intersection with no parking spots. I stop in the middle of the street and start yelling get out get out! hurry! Then drive where I find a metered spot. Well Jeremy comes back and has the big, no the huge, no the Jamba that is so big you wonder how a single person could drink the entire thing.. we are talking the BIG one. We are SO happy... finally we have found our pink starburst.
I turn the corner and hand this HUGE jamba to jeremy and he is slurping away when out of no where... and I have no idea how this happen but I hear Jeremy start to yell all kinds of things and I turn and see....
Jeremy's crotch COVERED in the HUGE Jamba.. now we are not talking a little spill, we are talking full on DUMP truck on Jamba ALL over him and my car....
AHHHHHHHHH! Jeremy! The Seats! Your pants! NAPKINS!! Oh crap we have no napkins... you gotta do something. Gas station.... meanwhile I am laughing HYSTERICAllY... Jeremy has found a bunch of to go menus and is using them to slide the pools of Jamba into a plastic bag...
At this point I am crying and can barely see as I finally pull into a gas station. Jeremy hops out of the car.. and his crotch, legs and butt are covered in pink Jamba and my seat has a swimming pool of the mess on it. He runs and gets paper towels... with all these people watching and then changes outside the car n the middle of the gas station.
It was hillarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment