Wow time flies we have been so busy lately but today we finally got internet and are trying to catch up on our internet lives. We got married 2 weeks ago today. THe fesivites began Tuesday
when I picked Sarah up from the airport. Thursday we went and got our toes painted zebra of course and Erica and Michelle arrived and we had the bachelorette party. Ha ha funniest part was when the microwave lit of fire with flames and sparks because Kayla had hid this ugly fabric birds all over the house and we didn't know there was one in the mocrowave and poof! wend the birdy. Oh I will have to post a pic of the cute goodies coyles made for everyone. She hand folded boxes and made the cutest bride and groom chocolate covered strawberries! We played games at te apartment that Sarah and Kayla decorated so cutely and then headed to BJ's... michelle is the one who made the funny connection later that night lol. Friday my friends from college, Abby
and Robert, arrived from Utah- it was so great to see them and I am so happy they were able to come. Friday was very stressful there were people everywhere doing everything and nerves were high. Jeremy's brother was in the hospital emergency room with swine flu. Jeremy and I spent the day taking bridals... it was SO windy! My hair was everywhere and stuck in my lipgloss... ew totaly mess but my friends were great and walked around and helped me constantly which was much appreciated! We took bridals at Bridgeport and Heritage Junction. Friday every one was up late and all our helpers and friends were there doing flowers, setting up tables, hanging and cutting fabric, and than goodness for Jody and her daughter who ran and organized the whole thing.
Saturday morning. Woke up about 5:30 am and Kayla got me ready. She did my hair and make up. LOVED my make up. After getting all done up my mom dad jeremy and I headed to the temple. On the way to the temple we had a great conversation with Jeremy's best friend, a groomsman, which lead to basically... he was not going
to show up. Now this is his best best friend... not coming to his wedding? Excuse me? Yeah I was totally confused. You have to know that his friend who he had known his whole life bailed, his other friend had to leave the state, his cousin had a test, and so he was down to 2 groomsmen. He NEEEEEEEDED his best friend there to support him and I needed him to have his friends with him. But... on Jeremy's most important day of his life his friend couldn't be there because.... he had "prior obligations" being... had to take his gf to buy a dress to wear that ngiht. No joke. Ok so that started off the morning sadly. Oh and not to metion Jeremy was already having a hard time because none of his family came out to CA for the wedding which really took its toll on Jer. Ok so yeah. Anyway he ended up with Monkey, his friend, and Ben Kayla's bf there as groomsmen lol. Oh and I totally forgot on Thursday when he should of had his bahelor party... oh that is right every single friend bailed. THank goodness for BEN! He came and took Jeremy out.
to show up. Now this is his best best friend... not coming to his wedding? Excuse me? Yeah I was totally confused. You have to know that his friend who he had known his whole life bailed, his other friend had to leave the state, his cousin had a test, and so he was down to 2 groomsmen. He NEEEEEEEDED his best friend there to support him and I needed him to have his friends with him. But... on Jeremy's most important day of his life his friend couldn't be there because.... he had "prior obligations" being... had to take his gf to buy a dress to wear that ngiht. No joke. Ok so that started off the morning sadly. Oh and not to metion Jeremy was already having a hard time because none of his family came out to CA for the wedding which really took its toll on Jer. Ok so yeah. Anyway he ended up with Monkey, his friend, and Ben Kayla's bf there as groomsmen lol. Oh and I totally forgot on Thursday when he should of had his bahelor party... oh that is right every single friend bailed. THank goodness for BEN! He came and took Jeremy out.
ok so it is Saturday morning we get to the temple. We get inside and the people were not as nice as they usally are so anyway we go and get into my dress and got sealed. That was amazing. Hearing the words time and all eternity instead of death do you part is so nice! So much better than that. So the ceremony was beautiful. Then we fixed my hair and headed out to see all our family and friends. Jeremy looked so handsome his tux was amazing. So did our dads! They
x and they looked so handsome. Then the pictures started. We took family pictures, couple pictures, bridal party pictures. Oh and let me say my flowers were absolutely STUNNING! I wish I could have the fresh every day for the rest of my life. Well after being at the temple for like 1.5 hours doing pictures we wanted to go and take picture at Santa Monica pier but we did not have a lot of time because we had to be back home at the reception at 5. That is were the frustration and drama began. But we will leave that part of the story out. So we hurried and ran around taking a few pictures on the beach then jumped back in the car to fight traffic all the way home. Now it was 4 and no one had eater so we were all a bit edgy. 'Specially me. So I actually had a lot of fun taking pictures and hope I got some really good ones. I just liked hanging out and being around my friends and
new husband. We stopped at In n out and did the drive through on our way home beause we were so hungry. Then headed home to the reception.
Before I even get to the reception I need to do a HUGE shout to everyone who helped. People spent countless hours helping me to make the reception perfect and I appreciate and love them so much. Especially my parents. They were the backbone to this whole thing and made everything possible and I love them so much.


No comments:
Post a Comment