So Jeremy has finally caught up with me in age (well in 4 hours he will be)
Happy Birthday Hunny!
Birthdays are always special for us for other reasons that just being born. On my 22nd bday Jeremy and I had our first kiss.. awww. On Jeremy's Birthday last year I finally said I love you and we ended our "break". On my 23rd bday Jeremy asked me to marry him. This year... we're... having a baby! hahahahaha yeah right, no way, no how, nuh uh. That is not going to happen for many a years unless it is a major accident. Ok anyway Happy Birthday Jeremy! I love you!We decided to head to Universal for Jeremy's birthday and as we were sitting in the animal show Jeremy goes hey I know the guy leading this show! Turns out they went to high school together and he let us stay after and hold the orangutan that was the coolest experience ever! They are so human like!!
Happy Birthday Hunny!
Birthdays are always special for us for other reasons that just being born. On my 22nd bday Jeremy and I had our first kiss.. awww. On Jeremy's Birthday last year I finally said I love you and we ended our "break". On my 23rd bday Jeremy asked me to marry him. This year... we're... having a baby! hahahahaha yeah right, no way, no how, nuh uh. That is not going to happen for many a years unless it is a major accident. Ok anyway Happy Birthday Jeremy! I love you!We decided to head to Universal for Jeremy's birthday and as we were sitting in the animal show Jeremy goes hey I know the guy leading this show! Turns out they went to high school together and he let us stay after and hold the orangutan that was the coolest experience ever! They are so human like!!
THis is my ohmi goodness im so excited I can barely hold it in so I will just tense every muscle in my face and neck - smile.


Jessica Cioffi you almost gave me a heart attack! baby...geesh are you trying to kill me over here!
ReplyDeleteAnd I love the picture of you with the orangutan! It looks like you had lots of fun :)