html





Thursday, September 23, 2010

Back to School



Back to school, back to school,....

Jeremy and I started school last month and it has been great. We are taking photo 155, digital photography, and open gym. Photo is great, it is almost the exact same as photo 150 except it goes over editing software...wish we had known it last semester because photo 155 is the one you need in order to take the advanced classes. Oh well at least we really get to hone in our skills. We both recieved a 100% on our first assignment and blew the other classmates outta the water.

We are trying to sell our xsi to upgrade to a T2i which is a baby 7D and then save for a 5D Mark II. The T2i will give us video and then we plan to market videography which will be nice.

I took gym because I figured it will force me to go because there is no way I will take a no pass on my perfect transcript.

It is great taking classes together and slowly, every so slowly, getting Jeremy an education. In a few years he will have an AA then eventually hopefully sometime in the future a Bachelors. Here are some of our images


1 comment:

  1. That's so fun that you can take classes together and support/help each other through it! When you're getting awesome scores, that's definitely a boost to your confidence too. :) Hope you guys keep havin fun while also getting that degree for Jeremy! YAY!

    ReplyDelete