html





Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Dog gone story.

So if there is one thing in this world that makes me cry, that makes me laugh, that makes me feel true joy, it's animals. And especially dogs. I love em, in a completely and totally ridiculous full out love. Someone dies in a movie, nothing new. The dog dies, and you will see tears that only come for animals. Seriously I don't cry. Pretty much never. But you kill a dog, fake or real, and I can't stop.

So anyway I see this
http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_thelookout/20110526/us_yblog_thelookout/dog-with-two-broken-legs-finds-owner-after-storm

on yahoo. Dog gets blown away by twister. Dog has 2 broken legs. Dog cralws back to sit on front porch and wait for owner, 2 weeks later.
Pinching back the tears.

What a sweet and amazing story until....

Dog is now in animal shelter because owner "can't" take care of it right now.

(Then I went and wrote a huge long thing about horrible people and some bad words, and how some people are not meant to blank blank and blank)
But now I am back because I finished reading the article and the dog is going home in a few weeks. SO now I feel better and will delete the very bad and mean things I wrote about the family.

But the point. Awwww. What an amazing story. I just love DOGS!

3 comments:

  1. Dag nabbit. Why'd you have to share that and get me crying! At work no less! Maybe I'm just feeling extra sensitive because my little puppy is going in to get fixed today and the thought of her being in pain is KILLING me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love dogs too! My little puppy is getting fixed today too. I cried all the way to work after I dropped her off! I hope they call soon, I'm making myself nervous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmm this is Sarah, I don't know why it's posting as anonymous...o well!

    ReplyDelete