We headed to Utah 2 weekends ago for a wedding. Jeremy's friend Chelsea got married and asked us to do her wedding photos. It was so much fun. We left Wednesday after my last day of school and drove to Mesquite we arrived at midnight ( we kinda forgot the time change) We slept for 3.5 hours awoke at 3:30 am to a horrible wake up call of a screeching phone. Stumbled around got in the car and drove the last 5.5 hours to Draper. Ran by the store to buy Jer some pants seeing as how he forgot those and I forgot shoes. Anyway then we headed to the draper temple which is small but beautiful! It was nice weather until... literally 3 min before it came out we began to get small rain drops, we were NOT prepared for rain. Thank goodness all those years of GS, I had a poncho stowed away in our camera bag. So we protected our gear. Then they came out and it started to rain. Then INSANE winds followed by hail! needless to say while everyone was happy and on cloud nine of marriage the pictures were another story. Not so much you can do with hair everywhere. So we met back at the temple the next day to re take pictures and then re did family ones that night at the reception it was a lot of fun and the pics came out great. While doing this
we stayed withe these folks pictured above ( we got to take their family pictures for them while there) Ok so this is Brent and Marianne Packer and their family. Now I'm not gunna lie when Jeremy suggested we stayed with them and their 6 kids I was a bit nervous. I have only met them once for about 5 minutes and I don't do well with my shyness around new people so I was intimidated. Um totally no reason to be so. These guys are great!! I loved it! I want to go back and stay with them again! They have the cutest family! The nicest children and they are SO kind and wonderful! They made us feel welcome and were just so great. I love it! I also LOVE that Marianne thinks like I do about many things, even though we only got to see each other for a tiny little bit the things she said and mentioned I agree with 100%! She is so down to earth about families and how they should be raised and how the husband AND the wife are both going to tango when it comes to the family it takes two baby. Anyway I just love it. Made me so happy to see them and how the raise their family and Brent's involvement with his kids. He was home at night, he played with them, he interacted with them, it was so nice to see! We just had so much fun. And their dog, oh their dog is my favorite dog ever. Well I really love my dogs but their dog is just So great!
So anyway Saturday we went and stayed with my friend Michelle and her hubby Codge. That was great bc i havnt seen michelle since my wedding and it was a much needed get together especially the cafe rio part!! lol Then sunday morning we headed home on the long long traffic filled drive!
we stayed withe these folks pictured above ( we got to take their family pictures for them while there) Ok so this is Brent and Marianne Packer and their family. Now I'm not gunna lie when Jeremy suggested we stayed with them and their 6 kids I was a bit nervous. I have only met them once for about 5 minutes and I don't do well with my shyness around new people so I was intimidated. Um totally no reason to be so. These guys are great!! I loved it! I want to go back and stay with them again! They have the cutest family! The nicest children and they are SO kind and wonderful! They made us feel welcome and were just so great. I love it! I also LOVE that Marianne thinks like I do about many things, even though we only got to see each other for a tiny little bit the things she said and mentioned I agree with 100%! She is so down to earth about families and how they should be raised and how the husband AND the wife are both going to tango when it comes to the family it takes two baby. Anyway I just love it. Made me so happy to see them and how the raise their family and Brent's involvement with his kids. He was home at night, he played with them, he interacted with them, it was so nice to see! We just had so much fun. And their dog, oh their dog is my favorite dog ever. Well I really love my dogs but their dog is just So great!So anyway Saturday we went and stayed with my friend Michelle and her hubby Codge. That was great bc i havnt seen michelle since my wedding and it was a much needed get together especially the cafe rio part!! lol Then sunday morning we headed home on the long long traffic filled drive!


No comments:
Post a Comment