OK. I am obsessed.
I do not know what it is about these books but I am totally obsessed. I was first introduced to them way back in Ecuador when it was being passed from girl to girl as fast as they could read it and then landed in my hands. I figured I would give it a chance... ha give it a chance?! After the first reading I was HOOKED. THen after reading all the books, I re read them. And the re read number 3 and 4. I tell yah book 4 is just so... wow. I literally have to talk out loud, let out a few gasps, screams, call someone... just someone to talk to who understands, since my husband is not a reader. I don't know what happens to me but when I start to read I just get totally and completely sucked in. Maybe it is the fantasy world, maybe it is the perfect love, maybe it is just this epic romance that you just can't keep away.
Well I remembered that there was Midnight Sun on her website, which I have never read... ok what a mistake! It is amazing! I totally understand Edward now, since it is told from his perspective and I am totally obsessed with him, it's like an addiction. I completely understand why he left now, and I just get him. Wow. I know it's just a book... but wow! This series and Harry Potter... man oh man some people are so gifted when it comes to writing. And let me just say this I can't stand those idiotic people who just throw out judegments without even reading the books it completely PISSES me off. I don't care if you have an opinion but read the book and then make a judgement. It's like people get so freakin anti when they haven't even given it a shot and it makes my blood run cold, haha. Ok so read it, then judge it. However, if you really give it a shot, you aren't going to be judging it badly. Ah it's just so good. Ok I have to go back to reading now, I'll probably be up all night but I am just so EXCITED
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment