
So my parents went out of town for my Aunt's funeral and while they were away some how our monster cat Oliver escapes. It kinda stinks. I am not much of a cat person but I love animals and I know how much my family loved this cat. He is not a typical cat. He is a 20 pound bengal. Orange and black tiger and leopard stripes with amazing green eyes and he loves my mom. So we had pretty much thought he was coyote food until our friends saw him in our neighborhood but he was far away from our house and close to the freeway. We spent hours this morning driving around calling him and clanking plates and walking around with his sister lilly meowing for him, or shal I say growling. So I really hope we find this beast...


This makes me so sad! I'm not a car person either, but I love Lilly and Oliver :(
ReplyDeleteI hope they find him soon!