html





Saturday, May 1, 2010

Photography Class













We only have 3 weeks left of our photography class and I am going to be so sad when it ends. it is so much fun going to school with Jer and learning about something I just love. The sad thing is they are not offering a new class this summer, so no more school :( Maybe I will just have to find something else intersting to learn about. Here are some of our pictures from class: ( I guess you will see those above) The best part about the class is we both have an A. I will tell you that being back at COC has had its challenges, namely the people who have a less than average IQ. Lol it is funny to listen to them and we always have a laugh or two each class.

In other words our friends Marshall and Whitney got married today and we are heading up to Acton for the reception. Thes best part is they moved into our complex which is going to be so nice! Finally someone to go to relief socitey with!

No comments:

Post a Comment