Today I was home sick. Monday when I was home sick my mom and sister and I headed to the Camarillo outlet malls and had quite the adventure. We ate at a little Italian restaurant that was delicious! We were at an off time so they brought us rolls right from the oven cooked to order. I had ravioli caprese and it was amazing. We walked around and shopped for a long long time and took a very interesting and windy (that word says windy but I am looking for windey?hmmm you know when a road curves and twists a lot :) ) road to get there.
Well today I am home sick too. My mom and dad came and met me at my pool this morning to practice SCUBA. See the last time my dad and I went he got way over heated and freaked out. We had a horrible experience. So this time we wanted to practice with our gear in the pool and get him use to it so he can go in June when he is in Mexico. It was a lot of fun. Especially using my workout dumbbells to try and sink lol. My mom is not certified and has never tried it so we made her get in the pool and test it out. Nothing but hillarious.
I love being sick. Well not the sick part, this stuffy nose, itchy eyes, scratchy throat should really go away. The adventures while being sick are totally worth it.
I have 10 days of school at Newhall left.... forever. Weird to think. I was liking the idea of staying home doing nothing on the 'Obama Plan' but I am going to have to get a job, I am bored silly. Hmmm... what kind of occupation to explore this time.
Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love sick days where you're not feeling well enough to go to work, but you're not feeling sick enough to stay in bed all day. :) Glad you had fun with your parents... you'll have to let me know next time you're trying out the SCUBA gear in our pool b/c I'll bring a blanket and popcorn and be ready for some entertainment! HAHA
ReplyDelete