html





Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Prop 19- S T U P I D

OOOOOOOOOOOOH man. Talk about
S T U P I D
California is stupid.
The weather is stupid.
And leagalizing marijuana is stupid.
Seriously? Drugs? Legal? Wow.
I don't even know how we came up with this one....
Oh we need more money how about we legalize pot and then collect taxes.
Bull shiiiiit.
It makes me soooo mad. SO mad.
Since when is doing drugs a good thing. And don't even be thinking about the benefits of medical marijuana thats a whole lotta crap all in itself. They can't regulate it, anyone can get it. But who thinks of this genious idea of making it legal. Really?
Do you want your kids hanging out with the neighbor parents who are high and their house smells like pot?
Really?
I wasn't even allowed to play at the neighbors whose parents had cigarettes bc of how bad it made us smell when we came home. Now imagine pot.
I am so in awe that we are this dumb.
Drunk drivers are bad enough.
Now we are going to have more high drivers.
I am in awe with the stupidity of people.
Let's hope there are enough people with common sense to turn this one down.

Besides check out all the lovely effects of this drug

http://alcoholism.about.com/od/pot/a/effects.-Lya.htm

Distorted perception (sights, sounds, time, touch)
Problems with memory and learning
Loss of coordination
Trouble with thinking and problem-solving
Increased heart rate, reduced blood pressure
Sometimes marijuana use can also produce anxiety, fear, distrust, or panic.

2 comments:

  1. Serious it really was stupid! They must have been stoned to come up with that one. a couple of giggling idiots (bevis and butthead types) thought this proposition would be a good idea!

    ReplyDelete