html





Wednesday, September 30, 2009

APARTMENT


Ok so the apartment search has been horrible. You can see our apartment blog below but in a nut shell when we went to get our apartment it was no longer avaliable so we had to start the search ober. So then we finally picked one and put a deposit on but changed our mind and moved out deposit. Well Monday we finally got to go see it and... I hated it. It was nothing like what I had seen in the summer and what I expected. It made me sad bc we were so excited. Well the stress started again. Even to the point of me having nightmares about apartments lol! So today I met my mom and we went and looked at a few more places. Well we had been to the promenade apts before but they only had a 600 sq foot one that was very expensive. Well this time.... they had the largest one bedroom and the price had dropped significantly!! The second the door opened my jaw dropped and my heart began to race...IT WAS PERFECT!!! Brand new apt with all applicances gorgeous slate colored counters, ceiling fans, lights on dimmers, fireplace, big bedroom, amazing bathroom, island in the kitchen, view, 3rd floor. AHHHHH!! It is amazing! So we lost our deposit on the other place and put one here- we move in Oct 6th! I am SOOOO excited!! I was literally jumping up and down!!
You know it just reminds me that things do happen for a reason. The apt before should have been there but they werent. We would have never got this one if we had not had perfect timing, it is just amazing and we are so blessed and I am so thankful that HF answered this prayer!!
and... my friend Coyles boyfriend lives there and she works right there!!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so excited for you! A fireplace!!!!! That is so amazing. And an island in the kitchen is awesome too. I hate that my parent's house doesn't have one, LOVE that Jon's does. It makes baking so much easier.
    SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome! who is going to be living there until you guys are married?

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you on the apartments to te right? (closer to peet's) or the apartments to the left (closer to brian's)?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OUrs are closer to Brians. Jeremy is most likely going to live there. I am still kinda freaked out of the idea of living alone. I may try it a couple nights though. Right now no one lives there because it is a giant empty place:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. dooooode, we can sleep over in it :) if ever you need company

    ReplyDelete