html





Saturday, September 26, 2009

Good Will Finds



Goodwill... I a not the biggest fan. It is very dirty inside and looks like a store stuck in the 80's. Now DI... that place is great! It is clean and there is tons of great finds, but we don't have one out here, just the goodwill. So after a couple hours of garage sales and not finidng anything for our apartment that we could fix up and have fun with we headed to goodwill. Inside we found 4 dining room chairs that looked usable! Very very dirty but with a bit of creative work and for only 29 bucks we knew it could work. So we finally got them loaded into the car and then headed to begin the fix up. Below is how they came out. A bit of spray paint, chair bows, and some fabric... tada!


The I decided to use the scraps of a wedding table cloth to spice up a plain black pillow
before


2 comments:

  1. Jessica! Hey I'm glad you found my blog cuz now I get to see yours! It's so cute! And you look so happy!

    ReplyDelete