html





Monday, July 20, 2009

It is coming along!






We got a few more engagements, well another 500 lol and on Saturday our real photographer will be here to take more. :)... we must find the perfect ones.



I have been able to get a lot of the little things done for the wedding! I sewed and created my garter , rhinestoned and glittered zebra striped small frames with our pictures, had 8x10's made and backed to hang behind the guest book, ordered our monograms for the cake, got rhinestones for the tables, found my slip and viel and much more little things that just take so much time.




We still need to find Jeremy and wedding ring.. but we can't find one we like.



I re-took on cooking and have been LOVING it this last week... even though my fiance won't eat a thing I cook :( I am still cooking and trying new things because it makes me happy... but I just don't know who I will share them with when my dad is not here to taste everything.



Jeremy and I went to Acton on Friday and brough up all the fixings to make dad's pizza. The dough was not the best but it was ok and fun. We also had a fire this Friday. It was on the hill behind our house, once again we sat out there and watched the planes and helicopters, watched the flames burst over the ridges, and hoped it would not get too close! They got it under control..whew.



Mom and I am starting to work on some of the big projects now such as how to drape the backyard, the food tent and the little areas for the cake adn guest book, digging holes for plants and poles, oh! We are having glowsticks haha I'm excited! I bought 200 pink and white glow braceltes for the guests to wear for when we leave. Don't yet know what they will toss but it will be neat to have them all lit up.



I also finished another USD class! I am taking classes at University of San Diego. This will be my 22 unit finished this year! A full scheduel of college while teaching has been tough but great. Only one more class for pay advancement. Next year... I am taking on the Master's Degree.

No comments:

Post a Comment