Yesterday Jeremy and I celebrated our one year anniversary. First let me say that I have committed a terrible sin and do not have a single picture to show you :( So I have included a picture of us (ew) one year ago yesterday at the aqua duct in Palmdale where walked, talked, danced, and he asked me to be his gf.
You will have too look back to older blog posts and find our two stories on the beginning of our relationship because it was quite intersting.
To put it shortly the first day Jeremy started to flirt with me at FHE, Erica and I went swimming after and I swore to her and she made me promise that NOTHING would ever happen with that boy and myself. I agreed. Fully. There was no way I would ever even give that boy the time of day.And I couldn't date somone like that.
From that moment Jeremy persued me time and time again, for months, and I kept up my defenses, it helped that I was interested in someone else. He however, did not give up. Finally one year ago yesterday I said yes, will give this a shot. Yes, I will be your girlfriend.
A year from that day I am now engaged and going to marry the boy I once promised a best friend I would not even go near. Funny how the world changes.
I am so proud of Jeremy and the changes he has made in his life and his persistant never give up attitude. While I cried, broke it off, got back together, cried more, said no, doubted- He stood strong. Never taking his eye off what he wanted. Although it has been rough the growing experiences we have had together have laid a pretty strong foundation on which we will build the rest of our lives. In a year we have taken close to 7,000 pictures, literally spent every day together, done more things than anyone I know and have grown a love that is unbreakable.
I love you Jeremy!
You will have too look back to older blog posts and find our two stories on the beginning of our relationship because it was quite intersting.
To put it shortly the first day Jeremy started to flirt with me at FHE, Erica and I went swimming after and I swore to her and she made me promise that NOTHING would ever happen with that boy and myself. I agreed. Fully. There was no way I would ever even give that boy the time of day.And I couldn't date somone like that.
From that moment Jeremy persued me time and time again, for months, and I kept up my defenses, it helped that I was interested in someone else. He however, did not give up. Finally one year ago yesterday I said yes, will give this a shot. Yes, I will be your girlfriend.
A year from that day I am now engaged and going to marry the boy I once promised a best friend I would not even go near. Funny how the world changes.
I am so proud of Jeremy and the changes he has made in his life and his persistant never give up attitude. While I cried, broke it off, got back together, cried more, said no, doubted- He stood strong. Never taking his eye off what he wanted. Although it has been rough the growing experiences we have had together have laid a pretty strong foundation on which we will build the rest of our lives. In a year we have taken close to 7,000 pictures, literally spent every day together, done more things than anyone I know and have grown a love that is unbreakable.
I love you Jeremy!


haha I remember telling you to stay far far away from him too...sorry Jeremy!
ReplyDelete