html





Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Oh what can you doooo with a baby food jar?


We have been eating a lot of klondikes lately and it was just recently featured on unwrapped. Anyway so... the theme song is in my head and today mom and I found what we can do with a baby food jar. We decided to do a DIY project for the wedding, another little thing which turned into a huge project.
We wanted to make fairy lights to hang in all the trees around the house. However, to buy the little lights that can hang they are about $6 bucks a piece and when you need a hundred that is just not going to work, so we got creative.
We went on the hunt for baby food jars, that is when you love being mormon. Send out an email and presto they appear... all 500 of them. So today we decided to tackle this project, and 8 hours later we have.... 20 done LOL
We took wire and beads and crystals and started to invent. Man do my fingers hurt. They are ripped and cut but the end result is cute.. only 80 more to go!.... yuck.
I will try and get a picture up soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ok that makes SO much more sense now that I can see the picture, and I think that will look gorgeous! Very very pretty...how are your hands feeling?

    ReplyDelete