It's April in CA and we were at the beach. Gotta love it. In March we layed out by the pool, at 5pm and still got a tan. Crazy Cali. Anyway Saturday Brynn and us headed to the beach to meet up with Jeremy's long time friend Julia and her sisters. They had come down from Utah to visit their grandparents for the weekend and we met up with them at the Santa Monica Beach. I am not too fond of meeting people, I just feel to awkward which is why I dragged Brynn along too keep me company while Jeremy was with his friends. Well this time is was different. I love his friend Julia! You ever meet those people who are just SO stinkin happy and can talk with anyone about anything, well that is Julia. She is amazing. I just wish Jeremy had another brother so she could marry into the family and become my sister in law, seriously. So we had a great time.
When they left we headed to yummy cupcake. Ok so I was watching unwrapped when along came yummy cupcakes! Cupcakes in a jar is what umwrapped was covering and I was mesmorized and then when I found out that yummy cupcakes was in santa monica I about died. http://yummycupcakes.com//Menu.htm
So I spent forever freaking out on their site and literally ran to the store when Jeremy pulled the car over, leaving him to fend for change for the meter. I got inside and behold rows of cupcakes- oreo, peanut butter, shirley temple, rainbow chip, ding dong, ok yum. So after much contimplation I went for the peanut butter cup cupcake... see I had this amazing one at a ward activity and fell in love (oops bad mistake, nothing could beat the one at the ward activity)
So of course I was dissappointed. Sad day. But we will try again with my friend Sarah I mean with 180 flavors, they gotta get one right. And the frosting was amazing and it is all about the frosting.
P.S. WE FOUND OLIVER!! A neighbor called and he had been feeding him! Yes our 20 pound, declawed indoor prince survied a rain and wind storm and 7 days in the wilderness. Don't know how he did it but am so thankful to Heavenly Father for brining him home.
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment