html





Sunday, June 28, 2009

Engagements
















You know me. You know that I do not take a picture to go with a memory I make a memory to go with my pictures. Today we went and took pictures, more engaments, with Jeremy's friend Matt. We took about 1,300 in an hour. It was really and I mean REALLY hot, about 100 degrees which did not help the lighting or our sweaty bodies. We will take some more when it is a bit cooler.






2 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, they all look great! And I love that you take so many pictures. It's almost like I'm not 2,000 miles away. I'm working on taking more, but I don't think it's possible for me to take as many as you. Doesn't help that Jon refuses to take pictures, or to coordinate outfits. Party pooper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous that you guys have so many cute picture!

    ReplyDelete