My favorite part of any wedding is the cake. Hands down the best wedding cake I have ever had was at Kevin Wood's wedding. Ohman. Me... I love cake. I love frosting. I love it cold. I love it rich. They had a funfetti cake that was still partially frozen with the best icing ever!
So we have been looking into cake people and they are just SO expensive. I do not understand the point of paying hundreds of dollars for something somone is going to eat. My favorite cake is costco I would be happy with a big costco sheet cake that says congrats! LOL So anyway in all seriousness I am having costco sheet cake to feed the masses. However, I also wanted a pretty cake for display and to cut. So the search began. Our friends are getting married the week before us and www.cakegoodness.com is who is doing their cake. So we met with her the other day and she came up with the most beautiful fun designed cake ever! However, it was almost 200 more than we thought it would be.... and we are talking about a small cake.. only a 10 inch base. So we don't know what to do. I am not sure what part of the budget I can squeeze 200 out of. But it is just so dang cute and so tasty!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment