html





Saturday, August 1, 2009

Man Band


For those of you who do not know me... I'm frugal. Not in a bad way, but in a way where I will find the best bargain. Not many people can rattle off the price of everything in the grocery store and tell you when and what the best sales are. I can. I love grocery shopping! I love sales! I love saving money!

So when we walked into the mall and they told us they wanted $400 for a simple man band I about died of laughter... then the hunt was on.
Ebay. My dad's dream, my dream. We found the same ring for $34 bucks. Check it- $34! People who pay $400 for tungsten and titanium are insane, well maybe just under-educated! It is not a precious metal it is a building material. A very nice one I might add, but nonetheless, it's not gold. Anyway we are so happy! I love his ring! Better yet I love the price! :)

Then I just wanted to show you some amazing prism pictures, not edited... but they look awesome!









1 comment: