Jeremy and I have been dating for about a year and 3 months. In that time we have seen 2 movies together. One with my parents because the tickets were free and the other in Lancaster because the tickets were $2.
I have always boycotted the Valencia theater. I mean come on for two people to go out on Friday night it is nuts. First you must battle everyone from Santa Clarita, their mom, their grandma, their little dogs and oversized purses just to get to the lines. Once there you get to then pay $12, a person to sit for 2 hours in a dirty, stained filled seat while the little butt behing you thinks it is hillarious to kick your seat and watch you bounce the whole time, and don't forget the group of teenagers in the front who think they are hillarious by yelling things out the whole movie and making comments. Sick. Personally I would rather take my $24 bucks, wait a month and buy the movie or better yet take that $24 and put it to something useful, and if you really just wanted to see a movie take that $24 go to the $5 bin at Walmart- buy a movie and then use the $19 at Jack in the Box lol - which even leaves you money for dessert!
Anyway needless to say I am not a movie fan- at the theater that is. But last night we broke that vow and went and saw Harry Potter - with ... a coupon!
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


We saw Harry Potter too! I thought it was kinda scary...those people in the water were so nasty! I had to close my eyes LOL
ReplyDeletehaha, brian and I keep our movie spending down now...but we saw that and he wanted his money back because of how much it didn't follow the book
ReplyDelete-me
ha you have to go into those movies expecting something totally different than the book. The only reason I saw it was becasue I had not read the book in SO long that I knew I wouldnt remember... and I actually for the first time ever watching a HP movie.. i like it!
ReplyDelete