html





Thursday, June 18, 2009

Asking the Father

Jeremy will write this post about asking my dad... coming soon




Ok here it is...

Sat. 13th of June

So Jessica came into my room to wake me up and was just WIDE awake! So then she asked "If you ask my dad today we can prob go to LA". So I woke up way tired and nervous like crazy! When I walked down stairs my mind was running a thousand miles an hour and I had no idea what I was gonna say. He was eating eggs and feeding his dogs so I walked into the pantry to look for some food. I grabbed the eggs out of the fridge put them next to the stove and finally just thought "I gotta do it! I just gotta do it!" So i walked to the table leaned on the top of the chair and said, Me-"Hey vince. . . Can I talk to about something?" He said yea sure. Me-"Ok I have been puttin this off for awhile now and I have been so nervous and stressed about this" Vince-"It can't be that bad" Me-"Ok . . . I love your daughter very much and I want to marry her" Vince- "Oh . . . Here have a seat". He pushed the chair out so i can sit. The only thing going through my mind at this point was "OHHHHH CRAP!" haha. I sat and we just started talking about how important it is to have patience and how I have alot when it comes to Jessica and then talked about when he asked Jessica's mom to marry him. Then he just asked if we had a plan for work and stuff and I told him about the air force and all that good stuff. The whole thing lasted for about 10min at the most haha. Then he said "Jeremy . . . I would love to have you as my son - in - law". All I could think at that point was " pheeeeew!" haha Then we hugged and I shook his hand and then patty walked down stairs and vince had told her " So we are having a new son-in-law, Then she gave me a hug and said welcome to the family. =D It was so nerve wrecking but so stinkin awesome! Then I asked if we could go to LA that morning to go and buy the ring and he said yes and started getting ready. I went up stairs and walked into the bathroom where jessica was doing her hair and told her she had 30min till we were going to leave for LA. It was the most amazing day ever! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment