html





Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Proposal

The proposal happened on my birthday. I woke up to Jeremy brining me breakfast in bed complete with a rose on the tray. Then he had got me a build a bear zebra, so cute. We then got ready and headed to DisneyLand! At Disneyland I went to go wait in the shade while Jeremy bought his ticket when I turned around I saw him making a shh sign to the people infront of him... that is when I knew today was going to be the day, I just didn't know when. I got a birthday pin with the other hundreds of people who were born on my special day and began to scower the park. The coolest thing about the pin is everywhere you go they wish you happy birthday and I even had people come sing to me. We got to go on the jungle cruise and haunted mansion and then waited in the ice cream line.. longer than the actual rides lol. So after walking around and going on some fun rides we decided to head to fantasy land, through the princess castle. As we were walking we stopped to get a picture infront of the castle. Jeremy pulled me close and told me he loved me and wanted to spend eternity with me. He got to one knee and asked me to marry him. The funny thing is when he tried to put the ring on my finger it wouldn't go on because it was so hot and I was retaining water. Kinda funny but eventually we got it on. Cute. That night we watched the amazing firework show and the day was amazing. Oh and we got just engaged pins which were so cute! Then everyone was saying congrats and happy birthday! The rest of the night was really fun. We got to go on all our favorite rides and even the new Finding Nemo one, that was really neat. I went on the Buzz Lightyear one for the first time and we loved it! It was a magical day of celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment