After Jeremy finally got the guts to ask my dad we headed down to the Jewlery mart that day to begin the ring shopping. I new I would walk home with a ring that afternoon and was way beyond excited. I had a budget set, but not idea what I wanted my ring to look like. First place we went in we looked at different styles of rings and I was pretty set on a simple bow cathedral band with a 1 carat princess cut stone. Dad said lets keep looking to make sure. Second place we came across had the same bow cathedral band with 1 carat princess cut but this one had diamonds down the sides and a matching wedding band. The setting alone was 1.4 carats. I looked it, but still liked simple. The third place had the most unique ring. Its band was a bow band with 3 layers of diamonds. Different, and I cant really explain but goreous. I spent the next hour going back and forth between the three places until I decided on Ring 2. Then we spent another 3 hours there deciding on which diamond to put in the setting. I ended up with a colorless stone 1 carat that is breathtaking. We then went and got it fitted, and the stones set... when it was done the three of us gazed with jaws dropped. I do not think any of us realized how big the stone was or how stunning it would look. We all went home a little, no, a lot happier.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment