
Jeremy wrote this song for me and learned how to play the guitar for Christmas. Then sang it to me on Christmas Day.
We took my car,
To the aqueduct,
Skipped rocks on the dirt,
I didn't want to miss a thing,
So I asked you to be,
My Lady Friend
We've been through a lot,
Ups, downs, all around,
You've Driven me crazy,
But I'm still around,
And I'm here to stay
Adventures became our best friend,
with movies at the end,
Out of the many things we love to do,
I just love to be with you
We've been through a lot,
Ups, downs, all around,
You've Driven me crazy,
But I'm still around,
And I'm here to stay
This has been a wonderful ride,
Around this life of ours,
I'll be here through thick and thin,
Even if you're the driver
We took my car,
To the aqueduct,
Skipped rocks on the dirt,
I didn't want to miss a thing,
So I asked you to be,
My Lady Friend
We've been through a lot,
Ups, downs, all around,
You've Driven me crazy,
But I'm still around,
And I'm here to stay
Adventures became our best friend,
with movies at the end,
Out of the many things we love to do,
I just love to be with you
We've been through a lot,
Ups, downs, all around,
You've Driven me crazy,
But I'm still around,
And I'm here to stay
This has been a wonderful ride,
Around this life of ours,
I'll be here through thick and thin,
Even if you're the driver


No comments:
Post a Comment