
Well on jeremys birthday I had gone online to walmart.com and in their photo department you can make scrapbooks with your pictures... like choose backgrounds and cute thinsg and make a real scrapbook that they then print in a hard binding and mail to you... so I made that and on the last page I typed up the song that he had written me and then I added a verse that said...
It's been a long journey but we've made it through and yes I can finally say,
I love you too!
Then on his birthday he came over and I gave him all of his material presents... Hollister clothes of course because he looks so cute and smells amazing in them :). Then I told him for his last present we needed to go on a little drive. We got in the car and I took him up to this spot that overlooks the lake. Minf you I was so scared! I was shaking and nervous. ( I wanted to take him to the lake because when he first asked me out he took me to the aqueduct and this was the closest thing)
Next, I put on one of our new favorite songs and asked him to dance by my car (same as how he originally asked me to be his gf) When the song was about half was through I was so nervous I just needed to ask. So I pulled out the first present and inside was an envelope that said girlfriend on it. He opened it and there was a picture of me inside and then I asked him to be my boyfriend and of course he said yes! Next, we sat in the backseat and I gave him the scrapbook ... he seriously was the happiest person in the entire world. It was a great!
When all of that fun was over we headed down to the cheesecake factory for his birthday dinner. So many people showed up! I think we had about 20... it was so much fun!
It's been a long journey but we've made it through and yes I can finally say,
I love you too!
Then on his birthday he came over and I gave him all of his material presents... Hollister clothes of course because he looks so cute and smells amazing in them :). Then I told him for his last present we needed to go on a little drive. We got in the car and I took him up to this spot that overlooks the lake. Minf you I was so scared! I was shaking and nervous. ( I wanted to take him to the lake because when he first asked me out he took me to the aqueduct and this was the closest thing)
Next, I put on one of our new favorite songs and asked him to dance by my car (same as how he originally asked me to be his gf) When the song was about half was through I was so nervous I just needed to ask. So I pulled out the first present and inside was an envelope that said girlfriend on it. He opened it and there was a picture of me inside and then I asked him to be my boyfriend and of course he said yes! Next, we sat in the backseat and I gave him the scrapbook ... he seriously was the happiest person in the entire world. It was a great!
When all of that fun was over we headed down to the cheesecake factory for his birthday dinner. So many people showed up! I think we had about 20... it was so much fun!


No comments:
Post a Comment