html





Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Valentines Day Fairy Tale


It had been an amazing Friday. No school, caught up on 24, new couches delivered and then... the phone call. It was my Mr. Jeremy and it went something like this... Are you ready for you first clue? Huh...?I love you so much and heres your first clue, it smells really good, and has music too, its my favorite place to shop, and begins with and H, be there at 2 and don't be late.
So I threw on some clothes and headed to Hollister. Inside I walked around a bit confused on what I was looking for so I asked at the front counter. The girl pulled out a pink gerber daisy (my favorite) and a card that said Clue # 2

This clue said: Now that you have worn yourself out, it's time to pig out with a treat doen the street. It comes in many sizes, even mini and small.

I headed to Golden Spoon (my favorit ice cream and a favorite spot that we live to visit)Inside was ice cream for me and clue #3which said...Once upon a time there was a boy in Cali who had very few food groups, one of which is a #1 plain with cheese only. So i headed to In-n-Out ( we spent most of our early date days there because it again is a favorite spot!)Inside in n out was Clue #4 You are pretty with an amazing smle. There is a place back at the beginning. It's bright in color, with a bird in the name, straight across from the very first clue

I headed to American Eagle and inside was a boquet of again my favorite flowers and another clue that saidLook at you on this scavenger hint. Forever you will be loved by your prince Charming. There is a place where you love to be, snuggles up so comfy. It has zebra stripes and covers too and there will lie your final clue!

Then I headed home... in my room on my pillow was a note that had our favorite song written and a red rose and it said the final present lies where your clothes hang.




So I open my closet and there I find Jeremy on one knee with another boquet of flowers and a ring ( I know what you might be thinking my heart stopped for a minute too and I was freaking out)But he said " Jessica Cioffi will you be my valentine"ADORABLE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment