How do you know when you have found the right one?
Well I'll tell you a few ways that I know....
Well I'll tell you a few ways that I know....
- He tucks me into bed each night, and knows exactly where my cell phone goes, how my covers should be, and what pillow I use
- He checks my closet each night to make sure there are no monsters
- He kisses me on the forehead goodnight and never leaves without telling me he loves me
- He calls on his lunch or on his way to work to let me know he loves me and why, he calls to tell me I'm special, he calls to tell me he is thinking about me
- He is willing to do anything necessary to make me happy
- He cares more about my happiness than anything else in this world
- He brings me flowers just becasue and to say I love you
- He sends cute little texts throughout the day
- All he wants to do is sit by me and hold me, forever
- He openly expresses his love and feelings
- I can talk to him about anything and everything, literally, everything
- We talk openly as if we have known eachother since before birth
- There is 100% trust between us, and pure hard core honesty
- We tell each other the truth no matter what
- He always tells me I'm beautiful, even when I wake up in the morning, hair thrown every where gunk in the eyes... no make up :)
- He is romantic and plans the sweetest things to show his love
- He is a hardworker and will do whatever it takes
- He reads scriptures to me everynight before bed
- We have the same religious beliefs and goals in life
- He knows my favorite foods and how I like things
- He knows what I love and what I hate
- He takes time to listen and shows an interest in what I like
- We can spend every second together and not get tired of one another
Those are just a few reasons why I know that he is the one.


No comments:
Post a Comment